We use a cardboard machine to create different shapes of cardboard boxes. It is also popular under the term “cordoner”. This industrial equipment forms and fills boxes and other packaging containers. Although some cartoning machines require human labor, most are automatic. This is the Cartoner Machine ,the reason why the cardboard machine is considered an important part of the production assembly line.
Carton machines are available in many shapes and sizes. Are you wondering how these machines work? Once the sheets are Cartoner Machine in place, the machine begins to stack them into different types of boxes. Types of cordners commonly used in modern workplaces. Here is the list:
This cartoner is popular for handling bulk products and achieving high speeds for high demand Cartoner Machine applications. This is the reason why it is the most common cartoning machine used in the final contact of the packaging industry. It is an ideal choice for products with a stable base, with one or two items inside.
- Fully automatic (for better efficiency and finishing)
- Semi-automatic (for more efficiency and more control)
- Manual loading (for flexibility and cost-effectiveness)
This cartoner is a great choice when it comes to processing vials, cans, and bottles. The risk of damage to the product while working with it is minimal, as this cardboard machine eliminates long feeding systems. As a result, the operator gets the opportunity to reduce the number of processes and sizes.
- Integrated Delta 3 systems (for high and accurate PPM)
- Continuous Turret Loaders (for speeds over 200 PPM)
- Top load with intermittent motion (for high precision and flexibility)
- Manual loading (for cost efficiency)